Tuesday, July 3

Shrimp Kabobs


Made these the other day, and if you like shrimp, you need to try this out! Super easy and absolutely fantastic, plus they just scream summertime, don't they? 

I simply peeled some raw shrimp, stuck them inside of a ziploc bag with some honey mustard dressing and a bit of black pepper, mixed it all up, and stuck it in the fridge for a few hours.

After letting it marinade, you just grab some vegetables (squash, onions, and bell peppers work really well) and wooden skewers and put it all together! You can fire up the grill and cook them, or be lazy like me and just stick them in the broiler for a few minutes, because that will do the trick as well.

Different dressings will work as well, I know Italian is a popular one. And if you're not a fan of seafood, this works well for chicken too!

Also, I went to the farmer's market this weekend, possibly one of my favorite things in the world. I'm not even going to try to verbally explain. Just look at the pictures. 

I love summer.