Monday, December 24

Reunited

It's been a while since my last Goodwill haul! I went this weekend and found some pretty good stuff. 

The numbers are the prices, and the ones that are asterisked are going to altered or adjusted. 

  
This was a pretty good haul! I'm especially excited about the black sparkly dress. The striped Gap cashmere blend sweater was a solid find as well, and I think we've been over how much I love peacoats and trench coats... 

The middle item in the top row is a red velvet skirt. I'm hoping to make it look a little more like this, rather than it's current state:



One thing I failed to find and have never been able to find at a thrift store is a good flannel shirt. It's driving me crazy. So that's my goal this month, to thrift a good, classic flannel button down. We'll see how that goes. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve!