Saturday, April 23

Oh My.

You know you have a little problem when you've gone shopping 3 times in the past 4 days. In my defense, I went out of town twice, and considering that I live in the middle of nowhere with very few retail options nearby, trips to large cities generally involve flocking to the stores.

The third shopping trip was to Goodwill. Which is just typical. :)

a. Black ruffle skirt, Forever21via Goodwill, $3.50;  b. Coral dress with jacquard print, JCPenney's, $34.99;  c. Silk blue dress, Forever 21, $8.99; d. Rose print zippered dress, H&M, $34.80;  e. Pinstriped nautical skirt, Goodwill, $3.50;  f. Light pink top with eyelet ruffle sleeves, H&M, $12

H&M does terrible things to me. For some reason, I'm okay with paying full price for their merchandise when I'd normally refuse to pay those prices. It's probably a good thing there isn't one around here.

The blue pinstriped skirt was originally longer, I chopped off a good 5 or 6 inches as soon as I brought it home.

I'm really excited about the turquoise dress from Forever 21. It's 100% silk, a gorgeous color, and I got it for $8.99 because it was missing a belt. :)