Monday, April 4

Springtime Classy

a. Pink/coral striped button down with lace trimming, $3.50; b. Eddie Bauer striped blue button down, $3.50; c. Eddie Bauer dusty blue shorts, $3; d. Forever 21 sheer polka dot top, $3.50; e. baby blue belt, $1; f. J. Crew shorts, $3.
This is my latest Goodwill haul! I didn't realized until I was checking out that all of the items color coordinated, and the whole lot just looks so springy and preppy, it's wonderful. :)

Item A is rather large and shapeless, I liked the color and the lace detailing so I bought it to experiment with some alterations.

I also got these two jackets.

Old Navy canvas jacket, $4 via Goodwill

Etienne Aigner trenchcoat with leather trimming, $7.50 via Goodwill

And last but most definitely not least, I got this gorgeous wrap dress! I love a good classy dress.

Merona Wrap Dress, $4 via Goodwill