skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Taking A Break
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
Taking A Break
Monday, April 25
Taking A Break
Dear Readers,
Sadly, I'm here to inform you that I will be taking a hiatus for a while. Life is just super hectic with exams and graduation and all sorts of shenanigans, so I'll hopefully be back once summer sets in!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Unexpected Surprise
Top: Target ($7) Cardigan: NY&Co, thrifted ($3.50) Jeans: AE ($17) Shoes: Smashion.com ($10) I got this yellow cardigan some time ago an...
Scraps
I didn't get to snap my outfit photos today, so I',m sharing a DIY instead and posting Day 18 tomorrow. Not too long ago I was helpi...
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Better Late Than Never? [DIY Refashion]
First of all, I apologize for the awful quality of the image below. Secondly, this is embarrassingly late. I got this dress over a year ago ...
Stripes
Top: Old Navy ($10) Jeans: Ross, ($7) Boots: Bandolino, via Amazon ($98) Necklace: Forever 21 ($3)
New Dress
I hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour of sleep today! I got a new dress in the mail this week, courtesy of eShakti , an online clothing ...
Holiday Baked Goods
With the holidays coming up I thought I'd show you guys what festive deliciousness has been occurring in my life: I made these Christ...
Sweaters and Buttons (Day 8)
I noticed the excessive presence of buttons in my outfit today, as a result of wearing a button down cardigan over a button down sweater dre...
Black & White
Top: thrifted ($0.33) Skirt: Vera by Vera Wang, given (free) Leggings: free Scarf: F21 ($3) Jacket: Target ($24) Boots: Bandolino ($98) Fi...
Springtime Classy
a. Pink/coral striped button down with lace trimming, $3.50; b. Eddie Bauer striped blue button down, $3.50; c. Eddie Bauer dusty blue short...
Popular Posts
Unexpected Surprise
Top: Target ($7) Cardigan: NY&Co, thrifted ($3.50) Jeans: AE ($17) Shoes: Smashion.com ($10) I got this yellow cardigan some time ago an...
Scraps
I didn't get to snap my outfit photos today, so I',m sharing a DIY instead and posting Day 18 tomorrow. Not too long ago I was helpi...
Stripes
Top: Old Navy ($10) Jeans: Ross, ($7) Boots: Bandolino, via Amazon ($98) Necklace: Forever 21 ($3)
Holiday Baked Goods
With the holidays coming up I thought I'd show you guys what festive deliciousness has been occurring in my life: I made these Christ...
I Am So So SO Glad It's Friday (Day 4)
This week has worn me out completely. I've gone to bed every night telling myself I'll get more sleep the next day. Hasn't happe...
Better Late Than Never? [DIY Refashion]
First of all, I apologize for the awful quality of the image below. Secondly, this is embarrassingly late. I got this dress over a year ago ...
Sweaters and Buttons (Day 8)
I noticed the excessive presence of buttons in my outfit today, as a result of wearing a button down cardigan over a button down sweater dre...
Wind = Silly Photos (18+19)
When I misjudge the weather and wear a flowy skirt on a windy day, I have to deal with Marilyn Monroe moments. Except for her it's iconi...
A Little Art Lesson
Top: Charlotte Russe, $10 Skirt (as dress): thrifted, $3.50 Shoes: Nine West, from Ross, $17.99 Belt: Free (came with a dress) I found this...
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
▼
April
Taking A Break
Oh My.
A is for Apple
Stripes and Florals, Yet Again
Pretend It's Sunday...
Sitting Is Bad?
My Awkward Denim Shirt
Mini-Hiatus
The Weather Is Bipolar
Springtime Classy
Some Pretty Things...
►
March
►
February
►
January