Saturday, April 16

Stripes and Florals, Yet Again

I've caught a nasty bug and currently look gross from all the sneezing and coughing I've been plagued with, so I'm just going to slip in this outfit from the other day and hide my current state of being from the world...


 Top: Charlotte Russe, $3
Jeans: Free (gift)
Cardigan: Forever 21, $12
Scarf: Free (DIY)
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes, $15
Sunglasses: No idea...they're kinda old. :) 

I just saw and article on Yahoo about "What Not to Buy at Forever 21". I won't bore you with the details, since you can go read it yourself, but they mention Forever 21's dresses because often they're so short that they're completely inappropriate on tall people. This. Is. So. True. #tallpeopleproblems. Not just with Forever 21, but they're definitely a big culprit.