skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mini-Hiatus
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
Mini-Hiatus
Thursday, April 7
Mini-Hiatus
I'm taking a quick trip out of town, I should be back on Saturday with new posts.
See you all in a few days!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
30 for 30
I just signed up to do the 30 for 30 Challenge, as seen on Kendi Everyday . It starts on February 1st, and I'm rather excited about it! ...
Color Brigade
Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don'...
Stripes and Florals, Yet Again
I've caught a nasty bug and currently look gross from all the sneezing and coughing I've been plagued with, so I'm just going to...
Gloomy Weather
I generally dislike rain. However, if you recall from some of my older posts, I had been on the lookout for a good pair of rainboots, and a ...
Happy 4th!
Happy 4th of July, to all my readers in the States! I myself will be soon be indulging in exorbitant quantities of delicious holiday fare, w...
Banana Pancakes
This morning I got up and decided that I wanted pancakes. I also decided to make up the recipe. These turned out amazing, so I'm sharing...
Reunited
It's been a while since my last Goodwill haul! I went this weekend and found some pretty good stuff. The numbers are the prices, and th...
Hello Scarf Season
Top: Old Navy, ($7.50) Jeans: TJ Maxx ($7) Shoes: thrifted ($6) Scarf: thrifted, DIY w/dress scrap (free) Bag: thrifted ($2) The temperatur...
Remix Outfits 1-10
Rewind
I just found this old outfit post that I never managed to post, which is a shame because I love this dress! I got it last year from Goodwill...
Popular Posts
Lots of Stripes
Sorry for disappearing for the past few days! I've been super busy with life and doing a bunch of DIY projects. I've been enlisted t...
A Men's Blazer & Some (Less Odd) Finds
[I have some exciting news! 49 Dresses will be hosting its first giveaway this week. Check back on Friday for the details!] Last week I went...
J. Crew Cords Refashion [Bootcut to Skinny]
Done altering my J.Crew cords! Bought these the other day from Goodwill (see previous post) because I wanted a pair of cords as well as pai...
Flower Power
Yesterday I went to the Dollar Store and bought some fake flowers: With which I made a hair clip: I got the idea from Kendi , who did a simp...
Almost There (Day 29)
One more day left! Top: Hollister, $7 (gift card) Cardigan: Charlotte Russe, $5 Skirt: thrifted/the chopped off bottom part of a dress, $4 B...
My Life Never Sleeps
Top: AE, thrifted, $3.50 Cardigan: Forever 21, $12 Jeans: Charlotte Russe, $5 Shoes: Walmart, $12 (?) Hat: Forever 21, thrifted, $2.50 Sorry...
"Did you make that?"
Top: H&M, $8 Cardigan: Free (gifted) Jeans: TJ Maxx, $7 Boots: Ross, $19 Necklace: Rugged Wearhouse, $1.99 I got asked that question ...
3 Pairs of Shoes, 2 Coats, 1 Purse
Yesterday evening I ventured out to Rugged Wearhouse and Goodwill, two stores I've recently made a habit of checking frequently. No luck...
Unexpected Surprise
Top: Target ($7) Cardigan: NY&Co, thrifted ($3.50) Jeans: AE ($17) Shoes: Smashion.com ($10) I got this yellow cardigan some time ago an...
Happy 4th!
Happy 4th of July, to all my readers in the States! I myself will be soon be indulging in exorbitant quantities of delicious holiday fare, w...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
▼
April
Taking A Break
Oh My.
A is for Apple
Stripes and Florals, Yet Again
Pretend It's Sunday...
Sitting Is Bad?
My Awkward Denim Shirt
Mini-Hiatus
The Weather Is Bipolar
Springtime Classy
Some Pretty Things...
►
March
►
February
►
January