Thursday, January 27

30 for 30

I just signed up to do the 30 for 30 Challenge, as seen on Kendi Everyday. It starts on February 1st, and I'm rather excited about it!

So what is this challenge? Basically, I choose 30 articles of clothing and can only wear those 30 items for the 30 days of the challenge. This doesn't include scarves, belts, jewelry, purses, and coats, which can be worn without limitation. After 2 hours of analyzing, I've picked out my 30 pieces, a mix including shoes, skirts, tops, cardigans, dresses, and jeans.

There's another part to the challenge--no shopping for 30 days. Quite convenient actually, considering how much I just spent on that lovely camera coming my way. :)

So check back February 1st to see me tackle this beast of a challenge!

Now I'll just treat you to an outfit before I end this post...most of the pieces are from my most recent Goodwill haul, from last Friday. :) 


Top: Butterfly Print Top by Tramp, thrifted, $3.50
Skirt: By New York and Company, thrifted, $3.50
Belt: thrifted, $1
Cardigan: TJ Maxx, $12 (free with gift card)

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of the fact that this whole outfit cost me $8. I love it when that happens. :)