Sunday, January 30

Sunday Blues


 
Top: By Forever21, from smashion.com, $7
Skirt: Thrifted from Goodwill, $3.50
Tights: Forever21, $5
Shoes: Thrifted from Goodwill, $2.50
Belt: Thrifted from Goodwill, $1 
Total Spent: $19

Sundays and I have a love-hate relationship. On one hand, I get to go to church, see so many lovely people, worship, and of course, dress up all nicely while I'm at it. But for some reason Sunday afternoons makes me ridiculously drowsy, and I don't know about you, but waking up on a Sunday evening realizing that Monday is less than 12 hours away is a rather depressing thought.

So have a wonderful rest of the weekend guys! Savor it while it lasts. 

Also, 2 days until 30 for 30! Did my last little bout of shopping yesterday when they had an online flash sale, $15 for any pair of boots. I got two pairs and will be happily awaiting their arrival in the mail this week. I also ordered a pair of purple tights while I was at it, since I've been wanting a pair for a while now.