Thursday, January 13

49 Dresses


Outfit Above:
Dress: Vintage Lace Dress from Goodwill
Belt: Also thrifted from Goodwill
Shoes: Black Flats from Payless


49. That's how many dresses I have in my closet. I am, in every possible way, in love with clothes. My mother thinks it's a problem, a disease of sorts, and sometimes I have to admit she's got a point. But I see it as "treasure hunting". You see, I am one of those girls who excels at finding ridiculous sales. I'm one of those girls who absolutely adores thrift stores, and considers spending $10 on a shirt a splurge. I am one of those girls who has found a 49 cent sweater dress in the clearance section, or the perfect part of black peeptoe heels for $2.50 at the local Goodwill. My name is Bri. Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my lovely fashion adventures with the world. My closet is stuffed to the max (okay, in my defense, I have a tiny, tiny closet), so I decided that I might as well make the most out of it. Plus...I just got this large package from UPS today...and guess what was inside? Well, you don't have to guess. It's right here:


 
So not only am I here to share with you my crazy outfits and amazing finds and whatever else just happens to pop into my head, I am also going to share with you a new challenge I'm taking up: to sew and alter clothes! I have been wanting a sewing machine for so, so long, and now I've finally got one, so I thought it was the perfect day to start a blog! 
And so it begins. Welcome to 49 Dresses.