Tuesday, July 5

Color Brigade

Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don't constitute proper attire in a research setting.

However, I figured since today is color brigade Tuesday, I'd make a quick outfit with my lovely new J.Crew skirt to post. It just so happens that the J. Crew skirt looks good with the J. Crew lookalike tank. Figures, right?

So here's my very J. Crew outfit. For a fraction of the J. Crew price.

Tank: Old Navy refashion, here ($2)
Belt: thrifted ($1)
Skirt: J. Crew, thrifted ($1.05)
Shoes: Joey ($16)

I also look like a hunchback and didn't do anything to my hair or my face. It's morning. I'm still tired.

BUT. If you somehow can look past all that, and you like this outfit, please go over to Color Brigade, find my outfit in the entries, and click the  "Like" button! I'd love you forever if you did! :)