Wednesday, July 4

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July, to all my readers in the States! I myself will be soon be indulging in exorbitant quantities of delicious holiday fare, which will no doubt include artery clogging goodness and an unusually high intake of red white and blue food. This will of course be followed by watching some fireworks while in food coma bliss. Sounds like my kind of day. :)


Shirt: Old Navy, $4
Skirt: thrifted, $3.50
Shoes: Target, $16.99
Necklace: thrifted, $1

I did my nails the other day, which is something I rarely do! Reason being that I got a great deal on some crackle nail polish and wanted to try it out. I'm a little obsessed now.

Got it at CVS for 75% off, along with these eyelash curler refills and some gold eyeshadow. 


The nail polish was about $1.80, the curler refills about $0.60, and the eyeshadow around $1.30. I'd call that a pretty fantastic find. :)

Anyway, enjoy your Independence Day, don't forget to wear sunscreen, and stay cool!