Thursday, July 5

Sparkle and Fringe

Recent Goodwill haul!

Gold Sequined Top ($3.50)
Old Navy Tank ($3.50)
NY&Co Cardigan ($3.50)
 Just a small haul this time, I've been trying to be more selective with my hauls, since I frequent Goodwill so often this summer. Some notes about this haul: 
  • I absolutely love love love the sequin top. The brand is Spirited, which I've never heard of, and quite frankly I typically don't care about name brand recognition. The quality of the fabric is fantastic, nothing like the cheap thin cotton they use for knit tops these days. Needless to say I'll be wearing that one often in the fall.
  • The fringed tank is adorable and brand new, but happens to be a size XL. It'll be a quick fix on the sewing machine. 
  • Mustard yellow. Have I ever mentioned how much I love mustard yellow? I know I have. I'm not a fan of the mismatched buttons, I know that was a trend for a little while last year. I plan on taking those off and potentially finding some new ones to put in their place. :)

    The first weekend of the month starts tomorrow, which means bag sale at my local thrift store. I'll be checking that out in the morning to see if I have any luck this month!