Thursday, July 26

Quick & Easy Skirt Refashion

If you're tall like me, you've probably run across the problem of too-short skirts far too many times. I got this navy bodycon skirt from Forever 21 about a year and a half ago, and I think it's gotten worn twice in all that time. It's just a tad bit short for my liking, and I hated feeling the need to adjust it throughout the day. 

Also sitting in the depths of my closet was this orange cami that I got from a friend a long time ago when she cleaned out her closet. 

Since neither one was getting much wear on their own, I decided to combine them! I cut pieces from the cami and matched them up with the top and bottom hem of the skirt, and added a few inches in the process.


And now I have a color blocked skirt that stands a much better chance of seeing the light day. :)

Cost: Skirt ($6.50) + Cami (free) = $6.50