Tuesday, July 10

Colorblock

It's color block day over at Everybody Everywear, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon with a very bright outfit of my own. :)

 
 
 Shirt: Loft, thrifted ($3.50)
Skirt: thrifted ($3.50)
Shoes: Route 66, via Smashion ($10)

This is actually a skirt that I got a year ago and didn't get around to altering until this summer. It used to be about 5 inches longer, I simply hemmed it shorter. Here's what it looked like before (pictured on the far right):
I've still yet to show you guys the shortened version of that middle dress, I should probably do that soon, shouldn't I? Oh well, that'll be for another day.

Also, entirely irrelevant, but Snapfish currently has an offer for 99 4'x6' prints for 99 cents if you use the code FIREWORKS. Shipping and handling is $5.89, so it's a pretty good deal if you have some photos you want to get printed! Just thought it was worth sharing, since I do love a good sale. :)

Color Blocking: Everbody, Everywear