Friday, July 20

Mason Jars!

I got a wonderful haul from Goodwill today! Before I even get to the clothing part, I'll focus on the goods in this post. I found this lovely wood box for $2.95. Just has a few minor flaws, but I plan on painting over the exterior anyway. I love the metal hinges and handles on side!


I also found three shelves of these mason jars...and wanted them all.


 But I mustered up what self control I have and only got five for now. There are so many mason jar DIYs on Pinterest that I just couldn't resist. Plus they were only 25 cents each...



I started using one as a vase already: 



Check back for my next post to see the embarrassingly large amount of clothing I got. And I'm not exaggerating...I think I got 6 cardigans. Awkward.

Hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start!