Tuesday, February 1

Mustard Yellow + Polka Dots (Day 1)

I'm so excited 30 for 30 is here! To start it off, I decided to wear two of my favorite trends at the moment—polka dots and mustard yellow. I’m glad the two different polka dot patterns in my shirt and skirt actually went well together. I almost convinced myself that the shoes were too matchy-matchy, and maybe they are. But I got so many compliments today on this outfit that I’m pretty sure it doesn’t matter. :)

However, the weatherman lied. I dressed in preparation for sunny mild weather today and walked outside to find myself obviously not in tune with Mother Nature.

Embarrassing story time: I mindless flipped off my shoes while sitting class today, and when I put them back on, I walked halfway down a crowded hallway before I looked down and realized that shoes felt weird for a reason. I may or may not have been wearing them backwards. Awkward...hopefully no one noticed.

Top: Charlotte Russe, thrifted, $3.50
Skirt: NY & Co, thrifted, $3.50
Belt: thrifted, $1
Shoes: Smashion.com, $10
Total Spent: $18

One last note: Sorry about these awful pictures! Ran a little short on time today.