Friday, February 11

Snow White and Some Stripes (Day 10+11)

Happy Friday!

Hey everyone! Sorry about not posting yesterday, I was a little too busy.

Here's Day 10. Yesterday I had to dress up as some sort of character (TV, movie, book, etc.) for an event, which is difficult enough without being limited to 30 predetermined articles of clothing. After some thought, I decided to go for Snow White, given I have the right hair and all. I also had the chance to go out for a shoot, so no boring brown walls for this outfit. :)


Top: By Forever 21, thrifted, $3.50
Cardigan: Forever 21, $12
Skirt: thrifted (altered from F21 Dress, I removed the top), $4
Tights: Charlotte Russe, $3.50
Shoes: By Charlotte Russe, thrifted, $2.50
Headband: Forever 21, $1.50
Belt: Forever 21, $3.50
Total Spent: $30.50

And here's Day 11. I posted sometime ago about doing a DIY with this shirt (here), but I never got around to sewing it on. I started to second guess myself because I liked it plain as well. And then I found another way to wear it:

 
  
  
 Top: H&M, $8
Jeans: Ross, $10
Shoes: thrifted, $2.50
Lace: JoAnn's, $2
Total Spent: $22.50