Tuesday, February 15

Cramming 3 Into 1....(Day 13+14+15)

Sorry for disappearing! It's been hectic week! 

Here's my Sunday (Day 13) outfit, which only cost me a grand total of $4.50. I got the dress at a church yard sale, the belt is from a friend's closet clean out, and the shoes, well, you see those before. :)




 Dress: Yard sale for $2
Belt: free (given by friend)
Shoes: thrifted, $2.50
Total Spent: $4.50!


And here is Day 14. A friend of mine made these amazing cookie lollipops with a jolly rancher in the middle, and they were so cool I had to share it with you. :)

 
 
Top: Target, thrifted $3.50
Skirt: New York & Co, thrifted $3.50
Belt: free (part of a cut up pencil skirt that cost $0.50)
Shoes: Ross, $18
Total Spent: $25

Last but not least, here's today (Day 15). This time I actually got to wear these shoes, now that my arches aren't dying. And they're great! I walked around all day with them with no issues.

 Top: Charlotte Russe, $5
Cardigan: TJ Maxx, gift card
Skirt: Forever 21, $6.50
Shoes: Charlotte Russe: $15
Total Spent: $26.50