Wednesday, February 2

A Little More Polished Today....(Day 2)



Top: By Mossimo, thrifted, $3.50
Blazer: By Mossimo, thrifted, $4
Necklace: From Smashion, $5
Jeans: free (gift)! :)
Shoes: Ross, $18
Total Spent: $30.50

My computer has been incredibly slow these past few days, particularly around this blog. I hope this isn't happening to you guys too, if it is, let me know so I can deal with it. That, in addition to the fact that I'm rather busy on the weekdays, means that I haven't been able to reply to your comments as quickly as I should. So for the time being I want to just say a general THANK YOU for all the compliments, good lucks, and for taking the time to visit and read my blog! And good luck to all of you doing the 30 by 30 Challenge as well! Hopefully by Friday I'll be caught up with responses. :)