Sunday, February 6

Go Steelers! (Day 6)

I won't pretend to know anything about football, or claim to have any sort of infatuation with the sport whatsoever. But I used to live in Pittsburgh so the Steelers have my loyalty. For their sake I'm going black and gold for the day. With a bit of tweaking and DIY involved.

1 Black Dress
 +

1 Chiffon Flower Hair Clip
(which I will elaborate on in another post because I made it out of something rather strange)

 +

1 Gold Chain Necklace
(I removed the blue stars with some jewelery pliers)

 =

A Fantastic Black and Gold Dress!

 




Dress: B.Moss, thrifted, $4
 Necklace: free (gifted)!
Flower: free (DIY)
Shoes: H&M, thrifted, $2.50
Ring: Charlotte Russe, $2.50
Total Spent: $9 (Yay!)

Basically, I took the necklace chain and strung it through the waist tie on my dress, and clipped the flower on the waist tie. 

Yes, I did wear a jacket. No, I did not wear tights. Yes, it was a little chilly. No, I don't regret it one bit.