Tuesday, November 6

Riding Boots

Okay, I gave in. 

I've been looking to invest in a good pair of boots for a while now...and Gilt is having a flash sale today on riding style boots. So I may or may not have purchased a pair for $147. 
They better be worth it.

If you're looking for a good pair of leather boots for the fall too, you might want to take a look! I got free shipping as a new member, and the pair I ordered were originally $300...
I talked myself into it essentially by convincing myself that they were Frye quality boots for half the price. I'll let know what I think when I receive them!

These are the ones I ordered...thoughts?

 Also, happy election day! If you haven't gone to vote yet, PLEASE GO VOTE. I cannot stress enough how important I think it is for people to go out there and exercise their rights. Don't let your voice go to waste, not today. Go go go. :)