Friday, November 23

Black Friday!

In the spirit of Black Friday, I figured I'd post the discounts for some of my favorite stores:
  • Modcloth is having a 'Tis the Season Sale, with 50% off newly stocked items. They're pretty darn cute. I waste way too much time browsing their website.
  • Shabby Apple has a 20% off sitewide sale, just use the code JOYFULSEASON.
  • J. Crew has 25% off sitewide and in stores. 
  • Extra 25% off all sale items from Anthropologie. Again, so much time about to be wasted on my part. 
  • Madewell also has 25% off with a code, TREAT. I sense a pattern here. They're also offering free shipping. 
  • Gap has 60% off the entire stock, and 20% off your purchase.
  • Nordstrom has a pretty good sale section going on! 
  • Target, Macy's, and Old Navy may be worth checking out as well.
 Someone also share this interesting infographic with me, so I thought I'd toss that in as well. :) Have a great Friday, hope you find some great deals if you're hitting the stores today!