Saturday, October 20

Laundry Woes and Musical Adventures




Shirt: Herve Bernard, thrifted ($3.5)
Jeans: TJ Maxx ($7)
Shoes: thrifted ($6)
Scarf: DIY (free)
Belt: thrifted ($1)

This weekend's crazy for me. There's just so much going on, and it's all fantastic so life is good. With the except of the fact that I am rather sleep deprived and could probably go into a state of hibernation right now...

But that aside, I went to a concert last night so I tried to dress the part but keep myself warm considering the temperature drop at night. Ended up going in this outfit, which is almost entirely thrifted! Disregard the fact that my shirt looks wrinkly in the last picture, I promise it was better before I walked out the door. This is what happens when you do laundry and don't have time to fold it soon enough. :)

Also, congrats to Courtney B.  for winning the Shabby Apple giveaway! She will receive a $50 gift card from Shabby Apple. Don't forget that every reader can get 10% off through October with the code 49dresses10off at checkout!

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!