Wednesday, March 16

J. Crew Wish List

Dear J.Crew,
Please send me lots and lots of free clothes. I would love you forever and ever. Not that I don't already. 

Sincerely,
The girl who drools over your items.

J Crew
J Crew long sleeve tunic top, 50 GBP
J Crew knit top, $70
J Crew vintage skirt, $50
J Crew Double Serge wool skirt, $88
J Crew pleated skirt, $60
J Crew shoes, $250

Online shopping is a dangerous thing. Anyone who has wasted countless hours browsing pages upon pages of sales and new arrivals can share my sentiment. I look through J.Crew's website all the time, even though I'll probably never let myself buy anything. Even so, it's a great place to look for inspiration!
I'm currently on a mission to find pencil skirts in absurdly bright colors at Goodwill, rather than buying the Double Serge (seen above) that some of my lovely fellow bloggers such as Kendi and Kileen incorporate into their outfits oh so well. The reason being that two months ago, I wrote this post, and someone commented that the skirt I was wearing looked like the Double Serge skirt, which tells me that I can probably find more similar skirts at a small fraction of the J.Crew price tag.