Saturday, March 19

I Need A New Hobby. Or New Friends.

Okay, I don't really mean that, but really, if I keep going on shopping dates on the weekends I'm going to be broke and have more clothes to wear than days to wear them. Today I went back to Rugged with a friend, as well as to Goodwill. Here are my finds:

a. Chiffon flower necklace by Express, from Rugged, $1.99; b. Vintage scarf made in Italy, Goodwill, $1; c. Merona sleeveless button down dress, Goodwill, $4; d. Anthropologie Learning Curves dress by Eva Franco, Rugged, $19.99; e. Pinstriped nautical blazer, Goodwill, $3.50; f. Chain necklace by Express, Rugged, $1.99; g. Striped Forever21 cardigan, Goodwill, $3.50; h. Owl necklace, Rugged, $5; i. Pinstriped loose pleated top from Urban Outfitters, Rugged, $7.99

I picked up another Anthro dress (image D), this one was $248 originally. It's a size 0 and doesn't actually fit me, but I couldn't leave the store without it so it's actually for sale. If you'd like to buy an Anthropologie dress for fraction of the retail price, it's in my store on Smashion.com. :)