Friday, September 14

Rummage Store Haul

I found a new thrift store two weekends ago here at school, and went back again last weekend because I only had ten minutes to explore the first time. I'm really excited to show you guys what I got in those two trips!

Strapless floral dress, $6

Watercolor dress, $8

Old Navy shirt dress, $6

Black dress with mesh upper and sweetheart neckline, $8

CrewCuts (J.Crew Kids) dress, $6

Love21 Skirt, $6

J.Crew shorts, $3

Leather belt, $1

Banana Republic leather pumps, $8

Vintage loafers, $6. Seriously the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

The prices were a little higher than what I'm used to, considering how I tend to get dresses for $4 at Goodwill. Though the J.Crew shorts for $3 was a pretty good steal! But for future reference, I should probably refrain from going there too often, considering the price range. It's dangerous for someone who has very little self control and a very good knack for finding nice things. :)

Happy Friday!