Friday, June 29

(An Old) Old Navy Haul

This is actually from April, but I didn't have time back then to blog, so I'm sharing it with you guys now. There was an extra 30% off clearance at Old Navy one weekend, along with an extra 10% off coupon that I had printed off online. Makes for some pretty fantastic deals!
Lightweight Sweater, $7.50

Striped Open Knit Sweater, $5

Striped Top, $6

Striped Top, $3.30

Sequin Top: $2.35
Burnout Dolman Top: $2.65


Detail shot of burnout design.

It came out to a total of about $26 for six tops, which is not bad! However, I've heard of people getting things from Old Navy for a dollar or two, so there's some room for improvement. :)

I've worn the two striped tops so much this summer. They're just fantastic for when I'm lazy and don't want to put any effort into what I'm wearing, which quite frankly happens a lot. They're just "unbasic" enough that I can wear them with a pair of flip flops and shorts and still look put together.