skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Summer's Slippin' Away...
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
outfit post
»
thrifted
»
Summer's Slippin' Away...
Monday, August 22
Summer's Slippin' Away...
Just your standard outfit post today. :)
Top: By Fluxus, thrifted ($3.50)
Shorts: Charlotte Russe ($5)
Scarf: Charlotte Russe ($4.50)
Purse: Target, $15
Shoes: Sperry (gift)
Sunglasses: old
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Favoring Brave
A few weeks ago I was given the wonderful opportunity to work with Jill from Favor the Brave . She has an amazing online jewelry business on...
Last Call for Shabby Apple Giveaway!
Just a quick update...today is your last chance to enter the Shabby Apple $50 gift card giveaway, so go enter before 11:59pm EST if you'...
Diamonds
I've had this old bulletin board lying around for a while: I got it for $3 at a yard sale last year. It needed a bit of sprucing up, so ...
Birds on a Wire
Remember when I did that Mustache Mug DIY back in May? I only used a tiny fraction of the glass/porcelain-safe enamel paint that I purchase...
Costume Hunting Failure
I went to Goodwill with some friends last weekend to find things for Halloween. I'm somehow not surprised by the fact that I came home ...
Double Duty
I wore my favorite of the three dresses I got yesterday, so you get to have a closer look at it today: I had to wear pants for something ab...
Blossoms
This post is a response to a comment on last post I did before declaring my hiatus. "wow great buys - can't wait to see the H&...
Unexpected Surprise
Top: Target ($7) Cardigan: NY&Co, thrifted ($3.50) Jeans: AE ($17) Shoes: Smashion.com ($10) I got this yellow cardigan some time ago an...
The Happy Skirt
Top: Old Navy ($5) Skirt: thrifted ($3.50) Belt: DIY (free) Shoes: Rack Room ($15) I love spinny skirts. That's all I have to say.
Popular Posts
New Dress
I hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour of sleep today! I got a new dress in the mail this week, courtesy of eShakti , an online clothing ...
Better Late Than Never? [DIY Refashion]
First of all, I apologize for the awful quality of the image below. Secondly, this is embarrassingly late. I got this dress over a year ago ...
Apple Oatmeal Muffins & Bread
With it being apple season, it was about time to whip out the fall baked goods. So I tried out this recipe for apple oatmeal bread this we...
One More Week! (Days 22+23)
Day 22 and 23, respectively: Yellow Top: By Charlotte Russe, thrifted $3.50 Other Top: By Mossimo, thrifted $3.50 Belt: thrifted $1 Jeans: R...
Thrift Overload
This is the pile of stuff I found at the thrift store Friday! So many good finds. Here's the breakdown! Grey Striped Tee ($3.50) AE Favo...
Concert Bound!
Heading out today for an overnight trip and a concert, so excited! I'll be on the road soon with this pretty little dress that I got fro...
Costume Hunting Failure
I went to Goodwill with some friends last weekend to find things for Halloween. I'm somehow not surprised by the fact that I came home ...
Double Duty
I wore my favorite of the three dresses I got yesterday, so you get to have a closer look at it today: I had to wear pants for something ab...
Rummage Store Haul
I found a new thrift store two weekends ago here at school, and went back again last weekend because I only had ten minutes to explore the f...
Unexpected Surprise
Top: Target ($7) Cardigan: NY&Co, thrifted ($3.50) Jeans: AE ($17) Shoes: Smashion.com ($10) I got this yellow cardigan some time ago an...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
September
▼
August
Pretty Patterns
Summer's Slippin' Away...
More Thrift Store Finds
Bag Sale No. 2
►
July
►
June
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January