skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Yellow + Sparkles
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
outfit post
»
thrifted
»
Yellow + Sparkles
Sunday, December 30
Yellow + Sparkles
Mustard yellow and sequins. Two things I love.
I think they should be a staple in every wardrobe.
Top: Old Navy, thrifted ($3.50)
Cardigan: Target, thrifted ($3.50)
Skirt: thrifted ($3.50)
Leggings: free
Boots: Ross ($17)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Sitting Is Bad?
Today, I saw an article online that said people who sit for most of the day are 54% more likely to develop heart disease. This may sound sil...
Happy 4th!
Happy 4th of July, to all my readers in the States! I myself will be soon be indulging in exorbitant quantities of delicious holiday fare, w...
Skirts (Part 2)
Here's skirt numero dos. Purchased at Goodwill! Shirt: Old Navy ($4) Skirt: Goodwill ($3.50) Cardigan: Goodwill ($3.50) Shoes: Toms ($4...
Time Flew...And Some Facial Hair Grew
Oh my. It's been a very long time, and I apologize profusely, yet again. This past year of my life has gone by ridiculously fast, and ha...
Mini-Hiatus
I'm taking a quick trip out of town, I should be back on Saturday with new posts. See you all in a few days!
Toms DIY
I somehow managed to wear a hole through my beloved grey Toms a few months ago, and though I knew I couldn't wear them around with my pi...
Shorts to Skirt DIY
A while back I turned a skirt into a pair of shorts ( see post ). This time I did the opposite. This was a whole lot easier. I basically ri...
Nine.
Top: Hollister, free (gift card) Sweater: Thrifted from Goodwill, $3.50 Jeans: Free (gift) Scarf: Ross, $8 Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $15 Tot...
Shrimp Kabobs
Made these the other day, and if you like shrimp, you need to try this out! Super easy and absolutely fantastic, plus they just scream summe...
Stripes
Top: Old Navy ($10) Jeans: Ross, ($7) Boots: Bandolino, via Amazon ($98) Necklace: Forever 21 ($3)
Popular Posts
Sitting Is Bad?
Today, I saw an article online that said people who sit for most of the day are 54% more likely to develop heart disease. This may sound sil...
30 for 30
I just signed up to do the 30 for 30 Challenge, as seen on Kendi Everyday . It starts on February 1st, and I'm rather excited about it! ...
Almost There (Day 29)
One more day left! Top: Hollister, $7 (gift card) Cardigan: Charlotte Russe, $5 Skirt: thrifted/the chopped off bottom part of a dress, $4 B...
Remix Outfits 1-10
Stripes and Florals, Yet Again
I've caught a nasty bug and currently look gross from all the sneezing and coughing I've been plagued with, so I'm just going to...
Go Steelers! (Day 6)
I won't pretend to know anything about football, or claim to have any sort of infatuation with the sport whatsoever. But I used to live ...
A Little More Polished Today....(Day 2)
Top: By Mossimo, thrifted, $3.50 Blazer: By Mossimo, thrifted, $4 Necklace: From Smashion, $5 Jeans: free (gift)! :) Shoes: Ross, $18 Total ...
Primary Colors (Day 5)
So much for more sleep, I had to wake up at 7am to go to a meeting this morning. Sad. That being said, I just threw on whatever would be com...
Happy 4th!
Happy 4th of July, to all my readers in the States! I myself will be soon be indulging in exorbitant quantities of delicious holiday fare, w...
My Awkward Denim Shirt
A few weeks ago I was given this short sleeve denim Gap shirt. It looks a little outdated and reminiscent of the 90s and early 2000s, but be...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
▼
2012
▼
December
Yellow + Sparkles
Better Late Than Never? [DIY Refashion]
Merry Christmas!
Reunited
Cookie Innovation
Classy with Twist
Holiday Baked Goods
Ruffled Shoulders DIY
Coral Love
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January