skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Stripes
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
outfit post
»
Stripes
Tuesday, January 22
Stripes
Top: Old Navy ($10)
Jeans: Ross, ($7)
Boots: Bandolino, via Amazon ($98)
Necklace: Forever 21 ($3)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Blossoms
This post is a response to a comment on last post I did before declaring my hiatus. "wow great buys - can't wait to see the H&...
Favoring Brave
A few weeks ago I was given the wonderful opportunity to work with Jill from Favor the Brave . She has an amazing online jewelry business on...
Unexpected Surprise
Top: Target ($7) Cardigan: NY&Co, thrifted ($3.50) Jeans: AE ($17) Shoes: Smashion.com ($10) I got this yellow cardigan some time ago an...
Diamonds
I've had this old bulletin board lying around for a while: I got it for $3 at a yard sale last year. It needed a bit of sprucing up, so ...
J.Crew Refashion!
Okay, I don't want to say I'm officially and permanently back from hiatus, but I had to at least come back to share this: Top: Made ...
Summer Dresses
You know you go to Goodwill too much when you find yourself running behind on haul posts. I found these three adorable dresses a few weeks a...
Color Brigade
Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don'...
Royal Blue
I'm really, really, really happy with the results of this refashion. This dress was from my bag sale haul last month. Here's what ...
Giveaway Winner!
Hi lovelies! This is just a quick post to announce the winner of the Sadie Bess Vintage giveaway! Laura R. won the $40 store credit to the E...
Popular Posts
Black & White
Top: thrifted ($0.33) Skirt: Vera by Vera Wang, given (free) Leggings: free Scarf: F21 ($3) Jacket: Target ($24) Boots: Bandolino ($98) Fi...
Stripes
Top: Old Navy ($10) Jeans: Ross, ($7) Boots: Bandolino, via Amazon ($98) Necklace: Forever 21 ($3)
A Little Art Lesson
Top: Charlotte Russe, $10 Skirt (as dress): thrifted, $3.50 Shoes: Nine West, from Ross, $17.99 Belt: Free (came with a dress) I found this...
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
The Happy Skirt
Top: Old Navy ($5) Skirt: thrifted ($3.50) Belt: DIY (free) Shoes: Rack Room ($15) I love spinny skirts. That's all I have to say.
Shorts to Skirt DIY
A while back I turned a skirt into a pair of shorts ( see post ). This time I did the opposite. This was a whole lot easier. I basically ri...
My Stomach Is A Bottomless Pit
I may or may not have just inhaled a bag of chips in one sitting without even realizing it. I don't know about you guys, but I have even...
Bringing Out My Inner Geek (Days 24+25)
I had some fun with some dork glasses I dug out yesterday. So here are the photos, for your entertainment. Top: H&M, $8 Jacket: Target, ...
Yellow + Sparkles
Mustard yellow and sequins. Two things I love. I think they should be a staple in every wardrobe. Top: Old Navy, thrifted ($3.50) Cardiga...
Love Me Some Vintage [Giveaway Post!]
[This post includes a giveaway, as well as a special gift for all readers! Read below for more info.] As someone who loves thrifting, I can...
Blog Archive
▼
2013
►
February
▼
January
Update
Stripes
Apple Cider Pancakes
Tribal Prep?
Lime Avocado Chicken Enchiladas
Textured
Black & White
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January