skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Happy Skirt
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
outfit post
»
thrifted
»
The Happy Skirt
Saturday, July 9
The Happy Skirt
Top: Old Navy ($5)
Skirt: thrifted ($3.50)
Belt:
DIY
(free)
Shoes: Rack Room ($15)
I love spinny skirts. That's all I have to say.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Blossoms
This post is a response to a comment on last post I did before declaring my hiatus. "wow great buys - can't wait to see the H&...
Favoring Brave
A few weeks ago I was given the wonderful opportunity to work with Jill from Favor the Brave . She has an amazing online jewelry business on...
Unexpected Surprise
Top: Target ($7) Cardigan: NY&Co, thrifted ($3.50) Jeans: AE ($17) Shoes: Smashion.com ($10) I got this yellow cardigan some time ago an...
Summer Dresses
You know you go to Goodwill too much when you find yourself running behind on haul posts. I found these three adorable dresses a few weeks a...
Diamonds
I've had this old bulletin board lying around for a while: I got it for $3 at a yard sale last year. It needed a bit of sprucing up, so ...
J.Crew Refashion!
Okay, I don't want to say I'm officially and permanently back from hiatus, but I had to at least come back to share this: Top: Made ...
The $5 Dollar Rule
I decided a few weeks before the holidays that I would not spend more than $5 on an article of clothing. An exception to this rule could be ...
Shorts to Skirt DIY
A while back I turned a skirt into a pair of shorts ( see post ). This time I did the opposite. This was a whole lot easier. I basically ri...
Color Brigade
Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don'...
Popular Posts
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Black & White
Top: thrifted ($0.33) Skirt: Vera by Vera Wang, given (free) Leggings: free Scarf: F21 ($3) Jacket: Target ($24) Boots: Bandolino ($98) Fi...
Diamonds
I've had this old bulletin board lying around for a while: I got it for $3 at a yard sale last year. It needed a bit of sprucing up, so ...
The Happy Skirt
Top: Old Navy ($5) Skirt: thrifted ($3.50) Belt: DIY (free) Shoes: Rack Room ($15) I love spinny skirts. That's all I have to say.
Shorts to Skirt DIY
A while back I turned a skirt into a pair of shorts ( see post ). This time I did the opposite. This was a whole lot easier. I basically ri...
My Stomach Is A Bottomless Pit
I may or may not have just inhaled a bag of chips in one sitting without even realizing it. I don't know about you guys, but I have even...
Bringing Out My Inner Geek (Days 24+25)
I had some fun with some dork glasses I dug out yesterday. So here are the photos, for your entertainment. Top: H&M, $8 Jacket: Target, ...
Oreo Reeses Overload
A few weeks ago I made these things at the suggestion of a friend. I just happened to have the right ingredients and it only took 15 minute...
Go Steelers! (Day 6)
I won't pretend to know anything about football, or claim to have any sort of infatuation with the sport whatsoever. But I used to live ...
Yellow + Sparkles
Mustard yellow and sequins. Two things I love. I think they should be a staple in every wardrobe. Top: Old Navy, thrifted ($3.50) Cardiga...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
September
►
August
▼
July
Chop Chop Chop [Goodwill Haul + DIY]
A Dash of Abstract
Be Right Back...Again.
Pretty in Pink (sort of?)
Zzzzzz
Hello Yellow!
Flowers and Butterflies
The Happy Skirt
Thrifting Haul (Part 2!)
Color Brigade
My First Ever Bag Sale!
A Long Overdue Refashion
►
June
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January