skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pretend It's Sunday...
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
outfit post
»
thrifted
»
Pretend It's Sunday...
Wednesday, April 13
Pretend It's Sunday...
We're doing a little flashback to Sunday because I forgot to post this and I absolutely love this vintage dress.
Dress: vintage, thrifted, $4
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes, $15
Belt: thrifted, $1
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
A Men's Blazer & Some (Less Odd) Finds
[I have some exciting news! 49 Dresses will be hosting its first giveaway this week. Check back on Friday for the details!] Last week I went...
Lots of Stripes
Sorry for disappearing for the past few days! I've been super busy with life and doing a bunch of DIY projects. I've been enlisted t...
J. Crew Cords Refashion [Bootcut to Skinny]
Done altering my J.Crew cords! Bought these the other day from Goodwill (see previous post) because I wanted a pair of cords as well as pai...
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Color Brigade
Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don'...
30 for 30
I just signed up to do the 30 for 30 Challenge, as seen on Kendi Everyday . It starts on February 1st, and I'm rather excited about it! ...
Stripes and Florals, Yet Again
I've caught a nasty bug and currently look gross from all the sneezing and coughing I've been plagued with, so I'm just going to...
Summer Dresses
You know you go to Goodwill too much when you find yourself running behind on haul posts. I found these three adorable dresses a few weeks a...
Gloomy Weather
I generally dislike rain. However, if you recall from some of my older posts, I had been on the lookout for a good pair of rainboots, and a ...
Remix Outfits 1-10
Popular Posts
Lots of Stripes
Sorry for disappearing for the past few days! I've been super busy with life and doing a bunch of DIY projects. I've been enlisted t...
A Men's Blazer & Some (Less Odd) Finds
[I have some exciting news! 49 Dresses will be hosting its first giveaway this week. Check back on Friday for the details!] Last week I went...
J. Crew Cords Refashion [Bootcut to Skinny]
Done altering my J.Crew cords! Bought these the other day from Goodwill (see previous post) because I wanted a pair of cords as well as pai...
Color Brigade
Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don'...
Rewind
I just found this old outfit post that I never managed to post, which is a shame because I love this dress! I got it last year from Goodwill...
30 for 30
I just signed up to do the 30 for 30 Challenge, as seen on Kendi Everyday . It starts on February 1st, and I'm rather excited about it! ...
Reunited
It's been a while since my last Goodwill haul! I went this weekend and found some pretty good stuff. The numbers are the prices, and th...
Holiday Baked Goods
With the holidays coming up I thought I'd show you guys what festive deliciousness has been occurring in my life: I made these Christ...
Summer Dresses
You know you go to Goodwill too much when you find yourself running behind on haul posts. I found these three adorable dresses a few weeks a...
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
▼
April
Taking A Break
Oh My.
A is for Apple
Stripes and Florals, Yet Again
Pretend It's Sunday...
Sitting Is Bad?
My Awkward Denim Shirt
Mini-Hiatus
The Weather Is Bipolar
Springtime Classy
Some Pretty Things...
►
March
►
February
►
January