skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
5 Days Left...(Day 26)
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
30 by 30
»
outfit post
»
thrifted
»
5 Days Left...(Day 26)
Saturday, February 26
5 Days Left...(Day 26)
Top: Charlotte Russe, $4
Jeans: Ross, $10
Sweater: thrifted, $3.50
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $15
Belt: Free...came with a dress
Necklace: thrifted, $1
Total Spent: $33.50
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
30 for 30
I just signed up to do the 30 for 30 Challenge, as seen on Kendi Everyday . It starts on February 1st, and I'm rather excited about it! ...
Color Brigade
Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don'...
Stripes and Florals, Yet Again
I've caught a nasty bug and currently look gross from all the sneezing and coughing I've been plagued with, so I'm just going to...
Banana Pancakes
This morning I got up and decided that I wanted pancakes. I also decided to make up the recipe. These turned out amazing, so I'm sharing...
Reunited
It's been a while since my last Goodwill haul! I went this weekend and found some pretty good stuff. The numbers are the prices, and th...
Hello Scarf Season
Top: Old Navy, ($7.50) Jeans: TJ Maxx ($7) Shoes: thrifted ($6) Scarf: thrifted, DIY w/dress scrap (free) Bag: thrifted ($2) The temperatur...
Gloomy Weather
I generally dislike rain. However, if you recall from some of my older posts, I had been on the lookout for a good pair of rainboots, and a ...
Happy 4th!
Happy 4th of July, to all my readers in the States! I myself will be soon be indulging in exorbitant quantities of delicious holiday fare, w...
Remix Outfits 1-10
Rewind
I just found this old outfit post that I never managed to post, which is a shame because I love this dress! I got it last year from Goodwill...
Popular Posts
Goodwill Haul 5/20/12
Goodwill haul from two days ago. The striped tops are for a DIY project I want to do, so check back soon to see what become of that! The Mos...
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Stripes and Florals, Yet Again
I've caught a nasty bug and currently look gross from all the sneezing and coughing I've been plagued with, so I'm just going to...
Summer Dresses
You know you go to Goodwill too much when you find yourself running behind on haul posts. I found these three adorable dresses a few weeks a...
Shorts to Skirt DIY
A while back I turned a skirt into a pair of shorts ( see post ). This time I did the opposite. This was a whole lot easier. I basically ri...
Trying Something New
Went to the bag sale this morning, but the pickings were slim this month and I decided not to get anything. However, I did have luck with an...
Thrifting Haul (Part 2!)
If you recall, I went on a thrifting trip on Saturday, and I purchased three pencil skirts at the local thrift store for $3.15. Then I went ...
Banana Pancakes
This morning I got up and decided that I wanted pancakes. I also decided to make up the recipe. These turned out amazing, so I'm sharing...
30 for 30
I just signed up to do the 30 for 30 Challenge, as seen on Kendi Everyday . It starts on February 1st, and I'm rather excited about it! ...
Happy 4th!
Happy 4th of July, to all my readers in the States! I myself will be soon be indulging in exorbitant quantities of delicious holiday fare, w...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
April
►
March
▼
February
So. Much. Rain. (Day 28)
A Completely Thrifted Outfit (Day 27)
5 Days Left...(Day 26)
Bringing Out My Inner Geek (Days 24+25)
One More Week! (Days 22+23)
Tweaked (Days 20+21)
Wind = Silly Photos (18+19)
Scraps
Slacking Off...(Day 16+17)
Cramming 3 Into 1....(Day 13+14+15)
A Nice Surprise (Day 12)
Remix Outfits 1-10
Snow White and Some Stripes (Day 10+11)
Cookies. Enough Said.
Nine.
Sweaters and Buttons (Day 8)
Purple Tights! (Day 7)
It's Been One of Those Days...
Go Steelers! (Day 6)
Primary Colors (Day 5)
I Am So So SO Glad It's Friday (Day 4)
A Cozy Day 3
A Little More Polished Today....(Day 2)
Mustard Yellow + Polka Dots (Day 1)
►
January