skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Almost There (Day 29)
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
30 by 30
»
outfit post
»
thrifted
»
Almost There (Day 29)
Tuesday, March 1
Almost There (Day 29)
One more day left!
Top: Hollister, $7 (gift card)
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe, $5
Skirt: thrifted/the chopped off bottom part of a dress, $4
Boots: Deb, $10
Scarf: H&M, $3
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
Blossoms
This post is a response to a comment on last post I did before declaring my hiatus. "wow great buys - can't wait to see the H&...
Favoring Brave
A few weeks ago I was given the wonderful opportunity to work with Jill from Favor the Brave . She has an amazing online jewelry business on...
Unexpected Surprise
Top: Target ($7) Cardigan: NY&Co, thrifted ($3.50) Jeans: AE ($17) Shoes: Smashion.com ($10) I got this yellow cardigan some time ago an...
Summer Dresses
You know you go to Goodwill too much when you find yourself running behind on haul posts. I found these three adorable dresses a few weeks a...
Diamonds
I've had this old bulletin board lying around for a while: I got it for $3 at a yard sale last year. It needed a bit of sprucing up, so ...
J.Crew Refashion!
Okay, I don't want to say I'm officially and permanently back from hiatus, but I had to at least come back to share this: Top: Made ...
The $5 Dollar Rule
I decided a few weeks before the holidays that I would not spend more than $5 on an article of clothing. An exception to this rule could be ...
Color Brigade
Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don'...
Royal Blue
I'm really, really, really happy with the results of this refashion. This dress was from my bag sale haul last month. Here's what ...
Popular Posts
Black & White
Top: thrifted ($0.33) Skirt: Vera by Vera Wang, given (free) Leggings: free Scarf: F21 ($3) Jacket: Target ($24) Boots: Bandolino ($98) Fi...
Diamonds
I've had this old bulletin board lying around for a while: I got it for $3 at a yard sale last year. It needed a bit of sprucing up, so ...
Skirt to Shorts Refashion
This was a complete hit or miss project. Luckily it worked out to my favor..I think? This is a skirt from my successful bag sale visit las...
My Stomach Is A Bottomless Pit
I may or may not have just inhaled a bag of chips in one sitting without even realizing it. I don't know about you guys, but I have even...
Color Brigade
Okay, admittedly, this is not the outfit I'm going to wear today. I work in a lab and let me tell you, heels and a pencil skirt don'...
Bringing Out My Inner Geek (Days 24+25)
I had some fun with some dork glasses I dug out yesterday. So here are the photos, for your entertainment. Top: H&M, $8 Jacket: Target, ...
A Dash of Abstract
Finally back! I found this little gem on my trip, in an adorable consignment boutique: I was hesitant to pay the $24 price tag but my gut fe...
Go Steelers! (Day 6)
I won't pretend to know anything about football, or claim to have any sort of infatuation with the sport whatsoever. But I used to live ...
Downsizing [Refashioning for Kids]
A while ago I received a comment on my Facebook page asking about refashioning adult clothing for kids. It just so happens that I have a kid...
Blossoms
This post is a response to a comment on last post I did before declaring my hiatus. "wow great buys - can't wait to see the H&...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
March
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
April
▼
March
"Did you make that?"
3 Pairs of Shoes, 2 Coats, 1 Purse
Yay!
Flower Power
My Life Never Sleeps
A Little Art Lesson
Sunshine and Daffodils
I Need A New Hobby. Or New Friends.
Leprechaun Day
J. Crew Wish List
Stripes
Flashback to Saturday
Double Duty
Best Deal Ever
My Stomach Is A Bottomless Pit
Finally. (Day 30)
Almost There (Day 29)
►
February
►
January